East Coast Flare - Vanilla Cord
This is a high-rise, flare leg jean, made with a stretchy corduroy. This fits true to size.
The Eastcoast Flare :
- Tight around the seat but will soften with wear
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truly peachy looking butt
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Rise: 28 cm / 11 inch
- Inleg: 82 cm / 32 inch
- Hem: 65cm / 255 inch
- *Measurements for size 26
- Vanilla Cord is an easy to wear, off white tone
- Crafted with matching tonal stitching
- Made with thick corduroy or also called 'wide wale'
We offer three different corduroy fabrications:
- Baby corduroy (or known as 'baby wale'), which looks like velvet
- Wide rib corduroy (or known as 'wide wale'), which has a more noticeable pattern. Giving a rich, luxe look and feel.
- Regular rib corduroy, which is the 'traditional' wale weight
- Corduroy is a soft, ribbed fabric.
- A flattering and comfortable alternative to denim
- All of our corduroys are made with premium, medium-weight fabrics that will smooth & hug your curves
- They are super soft and stretchy whilst still keeping their shape
- Designed to be worn tight, they will fit true to size
- Made with 99% Cotton & 1% Elastane
Narah is 175cm tall, and wears a size 8